ISO 22000 specifies the requirements of a food safety management system in food chain organisations that must demonstrate the ability to control food safety hazards to ensure that food is safe when consumed by humans.
The standard is applicable in all organisations, regardless of the size, which are involved in any stage of the food chain and want to implement systems that will provide safe food.
Benefits of the ISO 22000 standard:
- it allows you to confirm your commitment to providing safe, high-quality food products
- facilitates compliance with the obligations provided for by law and regulations
- it increases the ability to meet the requirements of retail recipients and therefore constitutes a commercial license
- applicable to all organisations participating in the global food supply chain
- obtaining the ISO 22000 certification will improve the company's reputation, brand and image