Providing customers and users with the safety of using products available on the market is the main idea of the obligation of CE marking
2006/42/EC – MD
The mandatory conformity assessment program within the scope of the Machinery Directive covers products listed in Annex IV of the Directive.
A summary of the positive mandatory assessment of a product within the scope of the Machinery Directive is the issuance of an EC Type Examination Certificate.
2014/30/EU - EMC
2014/53/EU - RED
The scope of the RED Directive covers devices (electric or electronic) that intentionally emit or receive radio waves for telecommunications or radiolocation purposes. These are also devices that must be supplemented with an additional element (eg an antenna) so that it can intentionally emit or receive radio waves for the needs of radiocommunication or radiolocation.
2014/34/EU - ATEX
The summary of the positive mandatory assessment of the product working in a potentially explosive atmosphere is the verification of the product marking and issuance of the EU-Type Examination Certificate and/or Quality Assurance Notification of the production process (QAN) - according to EN ISO/IEC 80079-34 standard.
UAS (drones) certification
We are a certification body accredited by the Polish Center for Accreditation (PCA) in the scope of Regulation (EU) 2019/945 on unmanned aerial systems and third-country operators of unmanned aicraft systems.
As the first in Poland, we are able to test and certify (EU-type examination) unmanned aircraft systems to the full scope provided for by Regulation (EU) 2019/945, i.e. for:
- open category: classes C0, C1, C2, C3 and C4
- spcyfic category: classes C5 and C6
as well as
- requirements for a direct remote identification add-on
We invite you to contact us and use our services.
(EU) 2016/631 - NC RfG
Grid connections of power generation modules - requirements
From 1 May 2022, it is mandatory to use a certificate confirming compliance with the requirements of the
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/631 of 14 April 2016 laying down the Grid Code on requirements for the connection of generating units to the grid (OJ EU L 112/1 of 27.4.2016),
- General Application Requirements under EU Commission Regulation 2016/631 of 14 April 2016 laying down the Grid Code on requirements for the connection of generating units to the grid - approved by Decision of the President of the Energy Regulatory Authority DRE.WOSE.7128.550.2.2018.ZJ of 2 January 2019.