Inspections are carried out by employees of ICR Polska Sp. z o.o. within the competence of the unit, in particular to confirm compliance with the requirements of the specific standards and the requirements of the Machinery Directives: 2006/42/EC, low-voltage 2014/35/EU, electromagnetic compatibility EMC 2014/30/EU and radio RED 2014/53/EU and potentially explosive atmospheres and devices intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres ATEX 2014/34/EU.
Inspections may include both production processes, their fragments or interrelations, as well as end products or subassemblies resulting from such processes. The inspections are carried out on the client's site, at the place of production, within a period that provides the opportunity to evaluate the process and verify its effects. Product inspections and conformity assessment, including EC/EU type examinations, may supplement the inspection.
Inspections allow, among others:
- confirm fulfillment of requirements necessary to conduct production or implementation of the production line;
- confirm fulfillment of requirements related to product labeling, eg CE, B, KC, ATEX.
After the inspection, the client receives a report containing an assessment of compliance with requirements and specific recommendations regarding, for example, the possibility of reducing the risks involved.
During the inspection carried out by ICR Polska Sp. z o.o. The client is kept informed about its course and partial observations and the final report is discussed with the client.
Audit is a service provided by ICR Polska allowing a fast and reliable way to subject a comprehensive assessment of a service provider or goods to an entrepreneur. Independence and confirmed competencies of auditors ICR Polska they allow to objectively assess the possibility of the supplier carrying out the tasks entrusted to him in accordance with the expectations and requirements of the contracting entrepreneur.
The audit, individually tailored to the needs and requirements of the client, is usually independently carried out verification verifying, among others:
- the ability to meet specific customer requirements, technical characteristics of products, organizational and / or legal requirements or other criteria imposed by the company or owner;
- the possibility to meet the requirements of occupational health and safety, environmental protection, personal data protection (PFD) and information protection;
- opportunities to meet the criteria of quality programs, e.g. LEAN, 6 Sigma, 5S, SMED, KAIZEN.
Audit is a flexible and comprehensive solution for entrepreneurs who want to:
- identify and use the opportunities and threats related to the business and supplies provided by the optimization of internal and external processes;
- improve internal and external processes, including production processes and/or services provided;
- identify and effectively mitigate risks in the business;
- meet the technical and legal requirements, contractor's and internal policies necessary to run the business.
After the audit, the client receives a report containing an assessment of compliance of the set requirements provider and specific recommendations regarding, for example, the possibility of better allocation of resources, opportunities to reduce risks and use the opportunities associated with the supplier taking into account the impact of other external entities or internal processes.
During the audit conducted by ICR Polska Sp. z o.o. The customer is kept informed about its progress and partial results and the final report is discussed with the client with the participation of the supplier – on request.