REDCA – Radio Equipment Directive Compliance Association
REDCA was created in accordance with the requirements of the Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU (RED), in particular the requirements for compliance with Art. 26.11 and Art. 38 for notified bodies.
REDCA is a forum for all those interested in the compatibility of radio equipment with regulations and technical standards in the European Economic Area, as well as in countries that have a mutual recognition agreement with the EU, such as the USA, Canada, Japan, New Zealand and Australia. Members are primarily Notified Bodies.
Members of the Association meet twice a year in the EEA. Common views and opinions towards the European Commission, ECC, ETSI, ADCO RED and MRA are developed during these meetings.
ExNB – European Coordination Group of ATEX Notified Bodies
ExNB was created in accordance with the requirements of the directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX), in particular requirements for compliance with Art. 21.11 and Art. 33 for Notified Bodies.
The ExNB Group ensures that all Notified Bodies work according to uniform guidelines. These guidelines, established during the meetings of the members, are published by the group secretariat in Clarification Sheets.
Representatives of ICR Poland actively participate in the work of the following Technical Committees in PKN (Polish Committee for Standarization):
- KT 11 for Telecommunication
- KT 56 for Rotating Electrical Machines as well as Electric Driven Hand and Portable Tools
- KT 63 for Electric Household Equipment
- KT 64 for Electrical Equipment in Explosive Atmospheres
- KT 67 for Electric Medical Devices
- KT 104 for Electromagnetic Compatibility
- KT 158 for Safety of Machinery and Technical Equipment as well as Ergonomics - General
- KT 269 for Chemical Safety